|If you are searching for something to believe in or belong to,|
you’re not alone.
Our hearts, our minds, and our doors are always open…
2700 E. Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, Arizona, USA 85716
Telephone: (520) 327-4296
Worship at Catalina…
|Worship in the Chapel|
Regularly Scheduled Sunday Services
|Traditional||9:30 a.m. &|
|in the Sanctuary|
… a Blended/Traditional service with the Choir and organ.
|Contemporary||9:30 a.m. &|
|in Fellowship Hall|
… a very informal, contemporary service.
|Chapel||8:15 a.m.||in the Chapel|
… a small, intimate, traditional service in the Chapel.
- Leadership: What are the Biggest Threats to Productivity & Creativity?How Creativity & Productivity Can be Threatened by Leadership In the past, technology was used to solve specific problems. It was used to make life easier and faster for people. But now, we are using technology to solve problems that were never there in the first place. In the future, we will see a lot […]
- 5 Ways to Respond to Disasters with a People-Centered ApproachThe recent disasters have prompted a lot of people to reflect on the ways in which they can help and be a part of the reaction. As we witnessed in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma, many people want to help out but don’t know how. In this article, we explore 5 ways […]
- How to Create a Warm and Inviting Environment in Your Church Using Natural LightingIntroduction: What is Natural Lighting and How Can it Enhance the Atmosphere of Your Church? Natural lighting can be used to create a warm and inviting environment in the church. It provides a special atmosphere that is both calming and uplifting. Natural light can also be used to enhance the aesthetics of the church, making […]
- Free Guide: How to Embrace Technology and Procrastinate LessAre you tired of feeling like you have to choose between your technology and your productivity? You don’t have to! This free guide will show you how to embrace technology and find other ways to procrastinate less. This can help you stay organized, productive, and connected while still having some fun. How to use technology […]
- 2 Modern Church Design Ideas That Will Convert Your ParishLooking for innovation in church design? Check out these two modern ideas that will help your congregation feel inspired and connected to God. With fresh new colors and a focus on natural materials, these concepts will help your parish feel more alive and dynamic. Introducing the “Green Church” A modern “Green Church” is a welcoming […]
- How to Create an Atmosphere That Keeps Employees MotivatedDo you want your employees to be motivated and productive? If so, you need to create an atmosphere that is conducive to both. This article provides tips for doing just that. By implementing systems and processes, you can create a positive work environment that keeps your employees on their toes and motivated. Tips for creating […]
- Why Tucson is the Perfect Vacation SpotWhy not take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and head to Tucson, Arizona for some relaxation? The city is home to an impressive array of attractions, from beautiful desert landscapes to world-renowned museums and educational institutions. There’s also plenty of lively nightlife and restaurants to satisfy any appetite, as well […]
- The Ultimate Guide to the Best Task Management System You’ll Finally be able to Get Stuff Done!Do you feel like you never have enough time to get anything done? If so, you are not alone. According to a recent study, almost one third of all employees feel like they don’t have enough time to do their job. This is because our society has become so busy that most people don’t have […]
- Tips for Church Leaders on How to Embrace Technology in Their MinistryIf you’re like most church leaders, you probably embrace technology in your ministry in some way or another. But is that enough? In this article, we’ll explore some tips on how to embrace technology in your ministry even more effectively, so that you can connect more members with the church and facilitate easier communication. Introduction […]